10 x 6 Cattle Trailer,Electric Braked 4 wheels,with Loading Ramp and Sliding Door.
Buying Direct From us $7,995.00 Gst inclusive.
Our latest edition to rhe TUI range of trailers is the 10 x 6 Cattle trailer. This trailer design is very popular on the Austrailian market, this trailer has been designed to make the loading and unloading of cattle an easier process, In this design we have incorporated a loading ramp which also works as part of the sliding door, the sliding door is on bearing rollers so slides nice and easy. simply back upto a loading ramp and slide open the door, if no loading ramp just drop down the trailers built in ramp and load the stock. The rear door also opens out fully, giving you full access to the inside of the trailer.
The cattle trailer is fiited with 4 wheel electric braking, Tui Trailer's have an extensive range of sizes to suit almost every need in a trailer.
They have been designed and manufactured with the end user in mind you the customer, Tui trailers are built tough to last for many years of service, our trailers have a 5 year warranty.
The trailer comes with a heavy duty jockey wheel as standard this makes life so much easier to remove a loaded trailer. You have the option to purchase the optional spare wheel and bracket.
Our tandem trailers have fully welded frames and seams a manufacture feature not seen in all trailer brands, we have gone the extra mile to produce a trailer that is made strong and durable and proud to carry the Tui Trailer brand..
Not all trailers are created equal, there are many superior features in a Tui Trailer that you many not at first realize compared to many other standard tandem trailers around. On our tandem trailers we have used solid steel axles not just the box section 5mm tube which is generally used we believe better suited for single axle trailers. A solid set of axles gives the trailer far superior carry strength, you wont see a bow in our axles under load. Another very important feature we have added is the larger size box section draw bar, these will handle all your loads without the slightest problem, this combined with a descent length makes backing a breeze. Our trailer is fully welded not bolted together which is ok for single axle trailers but tandems should really be fully welded.
Lets face it you want a trailer that looks good but importantly needs to be strong and robust a trailer that's going to handle your workload and not going to fail on you. Here at Tui Trailers we believe we have met these challenges with a range that anyone would be proud to own.
Our mudguards have checker plate end foot steps, with our trailers the mudguards are so strong you can even stand on the mudguards.
- 10 x 6 Cattle Super Heavy Duty Tandem Trailer
- Frame and chassis is fully welded and long seams, these frames are not bolted.
- Fully Hot dipped galvanized steel construction.
- 4 Wheel electric braking.
- 300mm sides to trailer with tie down rails.
- Large Cattle crate, with rear sliding door and drop down ramp. Crate made with thick guage 40mm box section.
- Checker plate 2.75mm mudguards.
- Triangle braces on mudguards, with foot steps.
- Heavy duty full length side tie down rails.
- Chassis: 50 x 50 x 4mm and frame 50 x 50 x 3mm RHS. Chassis with spacing's of 400mm.
- Draw-bar: 100 x 50 x 3.2mm RHS with length 1930mm (long enough to put toolbox on, long draw bars also make reversing easier).
- Floor 2.75mm checker plate, fully welded not riveted.
- Our tandem axles are solid steel axles 50mm dia not hollow 5mm tube.
- Our Axle stubs are lathed into the axle (not just welded stub axles more suited to single axle trailers)
- Wheels: 185/70R14 NEW TYRES and Powder coated rims.
- Suspension: Heavy Duty Braked 7 Leaf Eye to Eye shackle springs with Rockers, self-leveling (not cheaper slipper springs).
- NZ 50mm Tandem Coupler 3.5 Ton Hitch With handbrake & twin heavy safety chains.
- Jockey Wheel Heavy Duty(Folding).
- LED light set, fitted within protective metal frame for added protection.
- NZ standard 7 pin flat plug.
- Max Payload 2700kg plus
- GVW: 3500kg
- Our 5 year structural warranty, see our warranty info.
- Meets and exceeds LTSA standards.
- Optional extra: Spare Wheel $185.00
- Optional extra: Wheel Fixing bracket $40.00
- Selection of lockable aluminum tool boxes starting from $195.00.