10 x 7 Drop Side / Flat Deck Tui Tandem Trailer 3.5 Ton. With 4 wheel Electric Braking.
Buying Direct From us at trade price $6.695.00 Gst inclusive.
Our 10 x 7 is a great edition to our large range of large down to small trailers, If you are looking for a large, tough reliable drop side or flat deck trailer, here is the perfect unit for your needs. This unit has been engineered and built extra strong as this unit can be used for a multitude of uses heavy down to light. The chassis has been doubled up, this not only to give extra height above the wheels but also works as added strength to downward loads.
Here at Tui Trailer's we have built up an extensive range of sizes to suit almost every need in a trailer. this unit enhances our range for customers who needing or looking for the added advantage of a quality flat deck trailer. Due to its ability to carry large amounts of size and weight, we have fitted 4 wheel electric brakes so you have 4 wheel braking making this a very safe trailer to tow even under large heavy load. "please note" many modern cars can come out already fitted with a controller for the electric brakes, so nothing needs to be added to those car. If your car does not have a controller that not a problem, brake controllers can easily be fitted to any car for a minimal cost either DIY or at an auto electrician, this controller will work the brakes for you on the trailer as you slow down or stop the vehicle.
All models have been designed and manufactured with the end user in mind you the customer, Tui trailers are built tough to last for many years of service, our trailers have a 5 year warranty.
The trailer comes with a heavy duty jockey wheel as standard this makes life so much easier to remove a loaded trailer. You have the option to purchase the optional spare wheel and bracket.
Our tandem trailers have fully welded frames and seams a manufacture feature not seen in all trailer brands, we have gone the extra mile to produce a trailer that is made strong and durable and proud to carry the Tui Trailer brand..
Not all trailers are created equal, there are many superior features in a Tui Trailer that you many not at first realize compared to many other standard tandem trailers around. On our tandem trailers we have used solid steel axles not just the box section 5mm tube which is generally used we believe better suited for single axle trailers. A solid set of axles gives the trailer far superior carry strength, you wont see a bow in our axles under load. Another very important feature we have added is the larger size box section draw bar, these will handle all your loads without the slightest problem, this combined with a descent length makes backing a breeze. Our trailer is fully welded not bolted together which is OK for single axle trailers but tandems should really be fully welded.
Lets face it you want a trailer that looks good but importantly needs to be strong and robust a trailer that's going to handle your workload and not going to fail on you. Here at Tui Trailers we believe we have met these challenges with a range that anyone would be proud to own.
- 10 x 7 Tandem Flat Deck, Drop Side Tailer 3.5ton
- Double frame chassis, all fully welded also designed to be added strength.
- Fully Hot dipped galvanized steel construction.
- Full length under side tie down rails.
- 300mm Drop down sides opening up to flat deck.
- Checker plate 2.75mm Deck, fully welded
- Chassis: 100 x 50 Chassis frame with spacing's of bearers 400mm.
- Draw-bar: 100 x 50 x 3.2mm RHS with length 1930mm (long enough to put toolbox on, long draw bars also make reversing easier).
- Our tandem axles are 50mm solid steel axles not hollow 5mm tube.
- Our Axle stubs are lathed into the axle (not just welded stub axles more suited to single axle trailers)
- 4 wheel electric braking.
- Wheels: 185/70R14C Commercial NEW TYRES and Powder coated rims.
- Suspension: Heavy Duty 7 Leaf Eye to Eye shackle springs with Rockers, self-leveling (not cheaper slipper springs).
- NZ 50mm 3.5 Ton Tandem Coupler Hitch With handbrake & twin heavy safety chains.
- Jockey Wheel Heavy Duty(Folding).
- LED light set, tucked within protective metal frame for added protection.
- NZ standard 7 pin flat plug.
- GVW: 3500kg
- Our 5 year structural warranty, see our warranty info.
- Meets and exceeds LTSA standards.
- Optional extra: Spare Wheel $185.00
- Optional extra: Wheel Fixing bracket $40.00
- Selection of lockable aluminum tool boxes starting from $195.00.