9x5 Braked Tandem Super Heavy Duty Box Trailer.
Buying Direct From us $4,210.00
Tui Trailer's have an extensive range of sizes to suit almost every need in a trailer.
They have been designed and manufactured with the end user in mind you the customer, Tui trailers are built tough to last for many years of service, our trailers have a 5 year warranty.
The trailer comes with a heavy duty jockey wheel as standard this makes life so much easier to remove a loaded trailer. You have the option to purchase the optional spare wheel and bracket.
Our tandem trailers have fully welded frames and seams a manufacture feature not seen in all trailer brands, we have gone the extra mile to produce a trailer that is made strong and durable and proud to carry the Tui Trailer brand..
Not all trailers are created equal, there are many superior features in a Tui Trailer that you many not at first realize compared to many other standard tandem trailers around. On our tandem trailers we have used solid steel axles not just the box section 5mm tube which is generally used we believe better suited for single axle trailers. A solid set of axles gives the trailer far superior carry strength, you wont see a bow in our axles under load. Another very important feature we have added is the larger size box section draw bar, these will handle all your loads without the slightest problem, this combined with a descent length makes backing a breeze.
Lets face it you want a trailer that looks good but importantly needs to be strong and robust a trailer that's going to handle your workload and not going to fail on you. Here at Tui Trailers we believe we have met these challenges with a range that anyone would be proud to own.
- 9 x 5 Super Heavy Duty Tandem
- Tandem Axle, Disc Braked.
- Fully Hot dipped galvanized steel construction.
- Hot dipped galvanized 300mm sides with tie down rails.
- Front and rear tail gates that can be easily removed.
- Fully welded frame and seams for superior strength.
- 2.75mm plate mudguards.
- Triangle braces on mudguards, with foot steps.
- Full length side tie down rails.
- Chassis: 50 x 50 x 4mm and frame 50 x 50 3mm RHS. Chassis with spacing's of 400mm.
- Draw-bar: 100 x 50 x 3.2mm RHS with length 1930mm (long enough to put toolbox on, long draw bars also make reversing easier).
- Floor 2.75mm checker plate.
- Axles: tandem solid Steel 50mm dia axles. (not hollow tube)
- Wheels: 185/70R14 NEW TYRES and Powder coated rims.
- Suspension: Heavy Duty Braked 5 Leaf Eye to Eye shackle springs with Rockers, self-levelling, rated as in pairs as 3500kg (not cheaper slipper springs).
- NZ 50mm Tandem Coupler Hitch With handbrake & twin safety chains.
- Jockey Wheel Heavy Duty(Folding).
- NZ standard 7 pin flat plug.
- Max Payload 2000kg
- GVW: 2500kg
- Our 5 year structural warranty, see our warranty info.
- Meets and exceeds LTSA standards.
- Optional extra: Spare Wheel $185.00
- Optional extra: Wheel Fixing bracket $40.00
- Add on a 600mm cage for special price with trailer $240 purchase cage without trailer $700.
- Selection of lockable aluminum tool boxes starting from $195.00.