10x5 Tandem Heavy Gauge Aluminum Canopy Enclosed Trailer.
Buying Direct From us $7,695.00 Gst inclusive Our fully finished Tui.
Many of our valued customers have been asking us to make them a well designed canopy trailer. After some very good input and many late nights we now proud to add this "as you'll see" well designed aluminum canopy trailer to our ever increasing range.
These trailers do have many uses and can suit many customers needs, such as a builders trailer, for keeping all your valuable tools safely dry and securely locked away, perhaps you are going on holiday, then put all your gear inside here that too will be kept dry yet very easy to access from the 2 large lift up has strut assisted doors, how about putting your boat or any long loads on the easy carry handy H-Bars racks that are fitted as standard with this unit. Dozens of uses for such a useful trailer.
These canopies have been crafted from marine quality 2.5mm Aluminum sheeting, being made with fully welded seams for super strength, have used full length 306 stainless steel piano hinge on both doors, fitted 4pcs 306 stainless steel door locks,four gas struts fitted to make opening and holding up the doors a breeze, all rubber seals for dust and water tightness, comes with a fitted shelf for extra storage.
The canopy has been made to be able to be taken off if you ever wanted too Tui Trailers have been designed and manufactured with the end user in mind you the customer, all our single axle trailers are tilt trailers as we have found this is a great feature which nearly almost everyone at some stage will use. It makes dumping lawn cuttings or rubbish so much easier.
The trailers come with a jockey wheel as standard this also make life so much easier to remove a loaded trailer. You also have the option to purchase the optional spare wheel and bracket.
Many of our trailers have fully welded seems a manufacture feature not seen in all trailer brands, our manufacturers have gone the extra mile to produce a trailer that is made strong and durable and proud to carry the Tui Trailer brand..
Not all trailers are created equal, there are many superior features in a Tui Trailer that you many not at first realize compared to many other standard tandem trailers around. On our tandem trailers we have used solid steel axles not just the box section 5mm tube which is generally used we believe better suited for single axle trailers. A solid set of axles gives the trailer far superior carry strength, you wont see a bow in our axles under load. Another very important feature we have added is the larger size box section draw bar, these will handle all your loads without the slightest problem, this combined with a descent length makes backing a breeze. Our trailer is fully welded not bolted together which is ok for single axle trailers but tandems should really be fully welded.
Tui Trailer's have an extensive range of sizes to suit almost every need in a trailer.
They have been designed and manufactured with the end user in mind you the customer, Tui trailers are built tough to last for many years of service, our trailers have a 5 year warranty.
- 10 x 5 Super Heavy Duty Tandem
- Frame and chassis is fully welded and long seams, these frames are not bolted, bolted more suited to single axle trailers).
- Fully Hot dipped galvanized steel construction.
- 300mm sides to trailer with tie down rails.
- 2.5mm Aluminum canopy Trailer.
- 2 large lift up opening doors for ease of access.
- 4 gas struts fitted to doors
- 4 stainless keyed locks
- Front and rear tail gates rear opening and easily removed.
- Fully welded frame and seams for superior strength.
- Checker plate 2.75mm mudguards.
- Triangle braces on mudguards, with foot steps.
- Heavy duty full length side tie down rails.
- Chassis: 50 x 50 x 4mm and frame 50 x 50 x 3mm RHS. Chassis with spacing's of 400mm.
- Draw-bar: 100 x 50 x 3.2mm RHS with length 1930mm (long enough to put toolbox on, long draw bars also make reversing easier).
- Floor 2.75mm checker plate, fully welded not riveted.
- Our tandem axles are solid steel axles not hollow 5mm tube.
- Our Axle stubs are lathed into the axle (not just welded stub axles more suited to single axle trailers)
- Axles: tandem solid Steel 50mm dia axles.
- Front disc brakes.
- Wheels: 185/70R14 850kg rating per wheel NEW TYRES and Powder coated rims.
- Suspension: Twin Heavy Duty Braked 7 Leaf Eye to Eye shackle springs 3.5ton with Rockers, self-leveling (not cheaper slipper springs).
- NZ 50mm Tandem Coupler Hitch With handbrake & twin heavy safety chains.
- Jockey Wheel Heavy Duty(Folding).
- Jockey Wheel (Folding).
- LED light set, fitted within protective metal frame for added protection.
- NZ standard 7 pin flat plug.
- Max Payload 2000kg plus
- GVW: 2500kg
- Our 5 year structural warranty, see our warranty info.
- Meets and exceeds LTSA standards.
- Optional extra: Spare Wheel $185.00
- Optional extra: Wheel Fixing bracket $40.00
- Selection of lockable aluminum tool boxes starting from $195.00.