Tui Tandem, Caged, Braked Heavy Duty Trailer.
Tui Trailer's have an extensive range of sizes to suit almost every need in a trailer.
They have been designed and manufactured with the end user in mind you the customer, all our single axle trailers are tilt trailers as we have found this is a great feature which nearly almost everyone at some stage will use. It makes dumping lawn cuttings or rubbish so much easier.
The trailers come with a jockey wheel as standard this also make life so much easier to remove a loaded trailer. You also have the option to purchase the optional spare wheel and bracket.
Many of our trailers have fully welded seems a manufacture feature not seen in all trailer brands, our manufacturers have gone the extra mile to produce a trailer that is made strong and durable and proud to carry the Tui Trailer brand..
- Tui Tailer Standard Tandem Sizes
- Tandem axle, caged, super heavy duty braked box trailer.
- Fully Hot dipped galvanized steel construction.
- Hot dipped galvanized 300mm sides with tie down rails.
- 600mm High Galvanized Cage, opening front and rear gates.
- Front and rear tail gates that can be easily removed.
- Mudguards: Plate steel twin guards fully weldedand braced to frame chassis.
- Triangle braces on mudguards.
- Full length side tie down rails.
- All Tui Brand Tandem axle trailers are tipper trailers.
- Chassis: 75 x 50 x 3mm and frame 50 x 50 2.75mm RHS. Frame with spacing's of 400mm.
- Draw-bar: 100 x 50 x 3mm RHS with length 1930mm (long enough to put toolbox on, long draw bars also make reversing easier).
- Floor: Heavy fully welded 2.5mm checker plate.
- Axles tandem solid steel 50mm dia axles, (not tubing).
- Wheels: 185/70R14 NEW TYRES and Powder coated rims.
- Suspension: Heavy Duty Braked 7 Leaf Eye to Eye shackle springs with Rockers, self-levelling (not cheaper slipper springs).
- Braking: Heavy Duty disc brakes and disc pads.
- NZ 50mm Tandem Coupler hitch With handbrake & twin safety chains.
- Jockey Wheel (Folding heavy duty).
- Jockey Wheel (Folding).
- LED light set, fitted within protective metal frame for added protection.
- NZ standard 7 pin flat plug.
- Max Payload 2000kg
- Our 5 year structural warranty, see our warranty info.
- Meets and exceeds LTSA standards.